Tuesday, April 24, 2012

It’s Progress Anyway…

Now that it’s been more than 2000 hours of practice, let’s look to see if there has been any progress.  I only count practice room hours, not rehearsal time with my chamber groups or orchestras or any other ensemble.


This is a video of me in 2009 after a couple hundred hours of practice.
After a couple hundred hours of practice at age 12.


This is a video of me in late 2010 after 1000 hours of practice.
After 1000 hours at age 13.


This is a video of me in 2012 after 2000 hours of practice.
After 2000 hours at age 14.

So practicing is definitely helping, but I feel like I still have a long way to go.

1 comment:

  1. Torin,

    This is a real testimony on how your hard work and dedication have reaped amazing dividends.

    Keep up the hard work....you are on the right track!

    Dileep

    ReplyDelete